Friday, September 3, 2010

Love at the First Sight



I always delineate myself living and studying in another country, in particular the United States. I wanted to experiment everything I identified on American movies and sitcoms, such as independence and self-care. When I first came into America and achieved my dream, I fell in love with Lindenwood campus.

The university implemented the structured I dreamed about. I adore the architecture; gigantic dorms designed and displayed in a standard way with rustic bricks, imitating a small-scaled village. An assortment of fresh trees which anticipated the following season, swinging gracefully with the wind and waving as they could say welcome to the new students. Squirrels were absconding from the new residents between vegetation, and chasing after their mouthwatering nuts. The dorm’s picturesque decoration and furniture, in addition to the pine smell from the recent cleanse portrayed a hospitality scenery.

All in all, I could not picture myself studying and living in another place. Now than I feel part of this cozy environment, I think I could switch countries real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment