Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Hardest Task Ever


I am compiling four computer classes this semester which is kind of atypical for me. I was never an expert with this kind of technology; I prorogued theses courses as long as I could. When I established my schedule last spring; I anticipated that my life would be arduous.

Before classes initiated, I obtained teaching preparation at home, in order to adapt to the virtual world and follow the classes’ content. My throat dried just to have the idea of confronting that difficult machine. I clutched those classes with all my fingers and I overloaded the teacher with so many questions. I could almost perceive my brain ticking when I implemented the skills into the square screen. I transpired every time I could not perform the way I was supposed to.

By the end of the summer course and after enduring the first couple of weeks, I must resign to the computer activities. The one thing that once provided me with headaches now define an easier way to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment